Though we’re currently in the midst of winter, spring will be here before you know it! You probably have some spring cleaning tasks you’d like to check off of your to-do list, and you almost certa…Read More
Home improvement projects require an investment of both time and money, and as such, it’s highly important that you choose the best team and products for the job. When you choose to work with Blue Springs Siding and Windows, you can rest assured that you’ll be getting the maximum return on your investment. Our siding and window contractors are committed to providing each of our customers with exceptional service and installations. We believe in our team and our products, and that’s why we provide lifetime guarantees on all of our parts and labor. Whether you’re purchasing a single replacement window or a new sunroom for your home, we’ll cover any defects or issues you experience.
Window Installation and Replacement
Whether you’re considering purchasing replacement windows for your home to replace outdated ones or you’re adding new ones as part of a remodel, Blue Springs Siding and Windows has everything you need to make the process easy and stress-free. Soft-Lite windows are both cutting-edge and incredibly durable, and we use them in all of our window installations in order to provide our customers with the best products on the market. We cover all of our windows, parts, and labor with lifetime warranties—this is a guarantee you won’t find anywhere else in Olathe. If you’re not sure about which windows are right for your Olathe home, just reach out to us through our website or come by our showroom in Blue Springs!
We proudly provide the following windows to our Olathe clients:
- Double-Hung Windows: Versatile and easy to maintain, double-hung windows are the most common windows you’ll find in homes around the United States. Double-hung windows tilt open and provide great airflow and a picturesque view of the surrounding area.
- Picture Windows: If you’re looking for a window that will provide you with a full, unobstructed view of the areas surrounding your home, a picture window installation is exactly what you need. Typically constructed from a single pane of glass, the primary objective of a picture window is to frame a beautiful area near your home. Whether you have a great view of your outdoor garden or your home looks out over the city skyline, picture windows will provide your home with a focal point that catches the eyes of everyone in your home.
- Casement Windows: Also known as “crank windows” due to the crank mechanism that opens and closes them, a casement window installation is a fantastic choice for homeowners looking to outfit their home with energy-efficient and low-maintenance windows. Casement windows can open left or right, as well as up or down. Our talented window contractors can help you determine which model is right for your home.
- Bow and Bay Windows: Much like picture windows, bow and bay windows are perfect for homeowners who would like to add elegance and sophistication to their homes. Bow windows are composed of at least three windows that are joined together to form sharp angles, while bay windows use at least four windows joined together in a gentle curve.
Siding is one of the most important aspects of your home. It protects your home from wind, rain, hail, and snow, and it also provides your home with an extra layer of insulation that will keep your heating and cooling bills low. Siding is also incredibly versatile and can be customized to fit virtually any aesthetic preference. No matter which kind of siding your choose for your Olathe home, you can work with Blue Springs Siding and Windows with the knowledge that you’re getting the best team and products in the siding industry.
We offer the following home siding options in Olathe:
- Vinyl Siding: Vinyl siding has been a popular option since the 1960s, and it’s easy to understand why. Vinyl siding is both cost-effective and incredibly easy to maintain, and it will retain its aesthetic appeal for decades without requiring a fresh coat of paint.
- Cement Fiber Siding: Cement fiber siding is a great home siding option for homeowners who are looking for siding that is a bit thicker than vinyl siding. Cement fiber siding is also able mimic the aesthetic qualities of wood without the drawbacks of wood panels.
- James Hardie Siding: Renowned nationwide for its quality and versatility, every homeowner should be aware of James Hardie siding. James Hardie siding is approved for fire-rated construction, and it’s also resistant to pests and moisture. You may have seen homes around Olathe with shoddy and faded siding, but James Hardie siding will last a lifetime without cracking or chipping.
Door Installation and Replacement Services
Blue Springs Siding and Windows makes it easy and affordable to outfit your home with beautiful, functional doors. Whether you’re looking for a great new patio door or an entry door that will impress everyone who enters your home, our door installations are performed with a commitment to quality that you won’t find anywhere else in Olathe. Every one of the doors we carry is held to stringent quality-control standards, and we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our products and services. If you’re not sure about which door is right for your home, stop by our showroom in Blue Springs or contact our door installation experts for more information!
We offer the following doors in Olathe:
- Entry Doors: The first thing that your guests will notice when they approach your home is the door, so it’s important to make sure that your door gives your guests a great first impression. We use Pro-Via doors for our entry door installations, and we’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the quality. Pro-Via doors are constructed from durable fiberglass materials that are aesthetically identical to wood, but have none of the drawbacks associated with wooden doors.
- Storm Doors: In addition to providing your home with extra security, a storm door installation will provide your home with a door that can also function as a large window. Our storm doors can be customized according to your preferences, and we offer a variety of grille, glass, and screen options.
- Patio Doors: No matter what you use your patio for, it’s important that the door provides an aesthetically appealing and functional way to get there. Blue Springs Siding and Windows proudly performs patio door installations in Olathe using two of the top brands in the door industry, Soft-Lite and Pro-Via.
French Doors: French doors are one of the best ways to add elegance and sophistication to any room. We offer a variety of French door options, including:
- We also offer the following glass options for our French door installations:
- Transparent Glass
- Translucent Glass
- Tinted Glass
- Textured Glass
- Sliding Doors: If your home has small rooms or your current sliding door doesn’t work as well as it used to, you should consider investing in a new sliding door installation. Think about how your furniture is currently arranged—have you planned your room in order to make room for the path of the door? A sliding door will allow you to arrange your home however you’d like!
If you’re looking for a way to maximize the amount of natural light that enters your home, a sunroom installation is exactly what you need! A sunroom is a fantastic investment that will add to your home’s square footage and overall resale value. If you’ve purchased patio furniture, you can prolong its life by moving it into your new sunroom. At Blue Springs Siding and Windows, we perform our sunroom installations using materials from Crown Windows & Sunrooms. The materials from this world-renowned brand offer two main benefits:
- Full-Glass Capabilities: The innovative design behind Crown Windows & Sunrooms’ products allows for glass panels that extend from the ground to the ceiling, maximizing the amount of sunlight that enters your sunroom.
- Customization: If you’ve ever wondered if a new sunroom will match the rest of your home, the answer is an emphatic, “Yes!” Crown Windows & Sunrooms’ materials are incredibly versatile, allowing them to be customized to match the rest of your home.
Each of our sunroom installations is held to stringent quality-control standards set out by the following agencies:
- Energy Star
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC)
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
- National Sunroom Association (NSA)
Blue Springs Siding and Windows is proud to provide Olathe residents with unparalleled roofing services. Homeowners trust our roof replacements because we never compromise when it comes to our roofing contractors or the products they work with. Even if you’re not able to tell your roof’s underlayment from its flashing, you can rest assured that, much like your roof, Blue Springs Siding and Windows has you covered. Whether you contact us for a roof replacement or a roof installation, we’ll provide you with a lifetime warranty on all of the parts and labor. If you’re interested in learning more about our residential roofing services, call us at 816-629-6270 or contact us through our website.
If you’ve ever spent a beautiful weekend day cleaning out your gutters, you’ve probably wondered if there’s an easier way to keep them free of debris. At Blue Springs Siding and Windows, we know that the last thing you want to be doing on the weekend is cleaning a gutter, and we have the products and expertise to make gutter maintenance as easy and hassle-free as possible.
While it’s easy to put off gutter maintenance, gutters actually do a lot for your home. Their primary function is to direct rainwater away from your roof, foundation, and landscape, keeping them all free of water damage. Leaves, pine needles, and other debris can all lead to clogged gutters. This not only makes it difficult for rain to leave your roof, but can also lead to the formation of a miniature ecosystem in your gutters. Stagnant organic compounds provide the ideal environment for insects and mold, and the last thing you want is for your roof to become infested with pests or harmful spores.
Blue Springs Siding and Windows’ Gutter Defender product delivers a revolutionary way to keep your gutters clear throughout the year. Gutter Defender works by extending past the lip of your home’s gutters, which directs organic compounds and other forms of debris away from the home while allowing water to flow into the gutters. With Gutter Defender, you can spend less time clearing your gutters and more time with your loved ones! We offer a lifetime warranty on all of our gutter services and parts. If you’re interested in learning more about what we can do for your Olathe home’s gutters, call us at 816-629-6270 or fill out our online contact form!
At Blue Springs Siding and Windows, we understand that not every home renovation project can be paid for in cash. Whether you need replacement windows or a roof replacement for your Olathe home, we’re committed to help you get the services you need at a price you can afford. We offer a variety of flexible financing options, including no-interest and low-payment options. We also offer installment loans, revolving lines of credit, and special offers like 90-day deferments.
We’re proud to offer financing for the following services:
- Roof Replacements
- Siding Installations
- Sunroom Installations
- Window Replacements
All of our financing options are contingent upon credit approval. We’d love to help you find a financing option that helps you get the products and services you need—call us today at 816-629-6270 to speak with a member of our staff!
Blue Springs Siding and Windows is proud to be Olathe’s go-to provider of window installations, siding installations, roof replacements, and many other home renovation services. We stand behind our team and our products with warranties on all of our parts and labor. While we’re confident that you won’t have any issues with our installations, we have you covered for life. If you’re not sure about which product is right for your home, stop by our showroom in Blue Springs! We’d love to help you find the perfect door, window, sunroom, or siding option for your home.