Blue Springs Siding and Windows is proud to install James Hardie siding in Kansas City-area homes. Whether you’re building a new home or upgrading the home you’re already in, you’re going to love the way it looks. With us, you’ll not only receive durable, brand-new siding, but you’ll also get:
- Free, no-obligation estimates with an experienced consultant
- Convenient financing options to fit every budget
- Personal project inspection by our owner
Give us a call to get started today!
High-Quality Siding from a Trusted Name
James Hardie siding comes with several advantages, including the fact that it’s manufactured to withstand some of the toughest elements. Whether your grill gets too close or a baseball throw goes higher than planned, you can count on superior resistance to numerous threats, including:
- Weather: Kansas City weather can be unpredictable. Strong winds, large hail, and blizzards – this siding stands strong against it all.
- Fire: This durable siding is flame-resistant, noncombustible, and approved for fire-rated construction.
- Pests: Because it is termite and pest protected, James Hardie siding offers exceptional damage protection from woodpeckers, squirrels, and other pests.
- Moisture: This siding is engineered to keep out even the tiniest drops of water to prevent molding, rotting, and water damage.
- Time: As your home ages, so does the exterior. But not with James Hardie siding. Not only is it fade resistant, but it’s built to last longer than its competitors.
Worth the Investment
Not only does it look great, but James Hardie siding has proven to increase the overall value of your home. In fact, Remodeling Magazine has found for several years in a row that re-siding your home with a fiber-cement siding provides the best return on your remodeling investment. It’s even been backed by Good Housekeeping’s seal of approval. Not to mention the more than 5.5 million homeowners who have chosen James Hardie siding for its timeless style and exceptional durability.
Affordable Financing Options
We know re-siding your home is a major investment, so we want to make it easy and affordable. We offer several financing options such as:
- Installment loans
- Revolving lines of credit
- Special offers – like 90 days same as cash
- 6-12 months to pay with no interest through our partners at Wells Fargo
We also accept all major credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.