When you want to make your home safe and comfortable, you need excellent siding to protect it. While there are many siding options available, there are also clear differences between them. It’s up to you to find and compare these differences, so you can determine which is best for your own home. However, at Blue Springs Siding & Windows, we can make the decision easier for you.
We offer one of the most advanced types of siding: James Hardie fiber cement siding. Blue Springs Siding & Windows has been a major Kansas City James Hardie siding installer for over 15 years. In that time, we’ve seen the good our product has done for our customers and can attest to its advantages. Read the information below to see the advantages of James Hardie fiber cement yourself.
James Hardie Withstands the Elements
James Hardie designs its products to exceed the highest standards for siding. The fiber cement is made to hold up against the elements for years and years. Its durability comes from the James Hardie dedication to make all of its products survive five key threats:
- Weather. The fiber cement siding survives even the toughest lashings of the strongest storms. It can withstand high and low temperatures without chipping or peeling like wood or vinyl.
- Fire. Hardie products prevent fire from spreading and do not combust. In fact, you can have an insurance discount with their products.
- Pests. Fiber cement doesn’t attract pesky birds and insects who make their homes in wood.
- Moisture. Water can find its way into many other types of siding. Even small leaks can lead to mold, rot, and devastating water damage. James Hardie engineers its siding to keep out even the smallest drops of water.
- Time. Even the best siding ages and wears down. However, James Hardie siding lasts longer than its competitors and requires less constant maintenance.
With so many advantages, James Hardie fiber cement siding represents one of the best investments you can make on your home.
Talk to Blue Springs Siding & Windows Today
Our years as James Hardie siding installers allow us to give you a strong, informed recommendation about your siding choices. And if you choose us to install your fiber cement siding, we can guarantee it will be installed correctly. Fiber cement is difficult to install, but our experience makes us the number-one installer in the Kansas City area.
Contact us to get a free estimate on James Hardie siding today.